VAGUS NERVE REGULATION
GUT HEALTH = BRAIN HEALTH = VAGUS NERVE HEALTH :
It is also the healing switch in your body. Its development and performance are important for all the other nerves to function well. It acts to counterbalance the fight or flight system and can trigger a relaxation response in our body. When you do something to stimulate the vagus nerve, you’re going to have an effect on the entire human being from head to toe. It can be one of the most powerful things that you’re ever going to do to make a change for yourself, your health, and your chronic pain. In our sessions, we go through different techniques for stimulation which include vibration therapy, taping strategies, stomach resets, lung reset, skull and tailbone resets, sympathetic reset of the spine, throat, and esophagus stimulation, and parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous system resets. Incorporating these techniques into your routine will result in more energy and less pain in your day-to-day life.
Answer a few questions to gauge your vagal tone :
Do you suffer from :
1) Anxiety, excessive worrying, irritability/anger, depression, or a feeling of fearfulness, forgetfulness, frustration?
2) Nervousness, dizziness, tense /hard muscles or sore neck or shoulder muscles, back pain?
3) Shortness of breath, irregular heartbeat, allergies?
4) Constipation, diarrhea, poor digestion, irritation of the large intestine, hyperacidity, loss of appetite, or excessive eating?
5) Skin issues?
6) Tightly clenched teeth or grinding of teeth at night?