Vegetable Curry 1 tablespoon coconut oil 1 large chopped onion, 1 teaspoon ground coriander, curry powder and cumin each 1⁄2 teaspoon ground turmeric 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon pinch of pepper 5 garlic cloves, crushed 2-3 large carrots, sliced 2 sweet potatoes,...
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 large chopped onion,
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander, curry powder and cumin each 1⁄2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of pepper
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2-3 large carrots, sliced
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 large red bell pepper sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder, mixed with 1⁄2 cup cold water 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Heat the coconut oil over medium heat.
Add the onion and sauté until soft
Add the coriander, cumin, curry powder, turmeric, cinnamon, and pepper and sauté for just about a minute
Add the garlic, carrots, and sweet potato
Add diced tomatoes and water and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, covered, stirring frequently, adding additional water.
Add the bell pepper and zucchini and mix.
Cover and cook until the zucchini and other vegetables are tender
Add the arrowroot mixture and simmer for 1 minute more.
Remove from heat and season with the sea salt and cilantro